Thursday, April 29, 2010

Woman on Wire

I ramble. This can be annoying, but my thoughts are messy and barely alive... like the 20 something plants scrambling for rays in my living room. I blame the drugs I experimented with and the many hours of sleep lost from doing them. In one of my episodes, I tried desperately to remember, through all the muck, what I saw that could change the world… one. The wars, the priests and rabbis, the camps, processed foods, and poor, defenseless animals against the NRA wasn’t enough and their names became part of the muck. 5 big yellow stars later I could only think of a man on a wire on top of the world. What it took to be so far away... Poetry and stillness is the move. Possibly, no, most definitely, a woman, too. It led me to the snowman who once told me he never overthinks. What he really meant was everything is up there, on wire, just not me. Then the Brit who said it was OK to be thought-less for days. I don't know what that means. I want to explain everything and understand what isn’t mine. But a businessman, who I never met before, simply sent me his thought in image form. I remembered just now as I'm listening for Saxman - making me high. I dream of hanging on.

1 comment: