Just a Libra trying to find balance in a bottle of wine.
the two kids are awesome, awesome, awesome... i LOVE IT! and isn't it amazing, how people still are SO influenced by Michael Jackson's moves... and they still look so cool. Poor MJ. he got such a raw deal. :(
ok, and ofcourse, the fact that they are twins, I love them even more. and i had no idea they were FRENCH!? that just sent me over the edge!! ;)
Totally! I can't wait to see the girls shaking things up on the dancefloor... just like Les Twins and me, of course!
I just watched again. sooo fucking cool!
the two kids are awesome, awesome, awesome... i LOVE IT! and isn't it amazing, how people still are SO influenced by Michael Jackson's moves... and they still look so cool. Poor MJ. he got such a raw deal. :(
ReplyDeleteok, and ofcourse, the fact that they are twins, I love them even more. and i had no idea they were FRENCH!? that just sent me over the edge!! ;)
ReplyDeleteTotally! I can't wait to see the girls shaking things up on the dancefloor... just like Les Twins and me, of course!
ReplyDeleteI just watched again. sooo fucking cool!
ReplyDelete