Chilling! At first you get the impression of security from the large house, but then you see how far the viewer stands from it and all of the sudden I'm afraid! Beautiful (and reminds me of the really strong cinematography of the Texas Chainsaw remake).
It feels like a snapshot straight out of a modern-day Alfred Hitchcock... Esoteric, yet placid... (Me gusta eh-skerry moviesss:)). I'm captured by where you've been...and intrigued by where you're going...(run fast! & Don't trip!)
this looks dangerous and beautiful at the same time. ♥
ReplyDeleteLooks like nature is finally overcoming humankind's ugly footprint...
ReplyDeleteChilling! At first you get the impression of security from the large house, but then you see how far the viewer stands from it and all of the sudden I'm afraid! Beautiful (and reminds me of the really strong cinematography of the Texas Chainsaw remake).
ReplyDeleteIt feels like a snapshot straight out of a modern-day Alfred Hitchcock...
ReplyDeleteEsoteric, yet placid...
(Me gusta eh-skerry moviesss:)).
I'm captured by where you've been...and intrigued by where you're going...(run fast! & Don't trip!)