I've decided to sign up for a 10K run (6.25 miles). Why do I torture myself, you ask? (Actually, I don't think anyone reads this f*cking thing, so maybe the question is directed to the friends in my head - Madonna, Oprah, Tori, Angelina, Amel, Cheri, Parker, Wendy, Snooki, etc... ) Because I'm convinced I like putting myself in painfully annoying & equally exhilarating situations that never result to anything but an incredibly exhausted heart.
I ran 2.6 miles in 29 degree frosty weather through a path right out of a Tim Burton sketch. Bare boned trees looked alive and ready to pluck me out of obscurity... or into it...
it should read... why does my sister like to torture me?? LOL I'm so siked! and that is so hard core that you ran outside last night!!! Good for you!!
ReplyDeleteOnly did 1.7 miles today, so I could make another yoga class. Everything, including my butterflies, ache.
ReplyDeleteMy mind is racing faster than my body. I made 3 miles. Mind still going.
ReplyDelete2.5 miles tonight. Note to self: winter dusk makes even the gentlest of men look like Mr. Hyde.
ReplyDelete3.4 miles today in a light, moody drizzle... so "don't bet on me I'm a long shot, but in a million I might be the one, the ONE... " :)
ReplyDeleteLip balm saved my life in more ways than one this week. I didn't realize it until I went running balm-less. My lips were on the Alps & the rest of me finished at 2.4 miles.
ReplyDeleteOff to yoga in a few where my lips can retreat to a beach in Cartagena.
Ran 3 miles through Olive Place in a powdery tulle blanket of snow. I could just make out footprints before me. Felt like 30 miles.
ReplyDeleteIn my attempt to avoid snow -
ReplyDeleteTook several detours. Ran by Forest Park. Tiptoed over ice. Ran over mounds a foot deep. Stopped for coffee. Chatted with Uncle A. Kissed grandma during her nap. Ran along side the Boulevard of Death. Clocked in at 1.7 miles.
My legs weighed a ton. 3.1 miles was all they were worth.
ReplyDeleteDamn it!!!! Only 3.3 #$%@!!! miles
ReplyDelete3.5 miles. I swear I'm allergic to 4!
ReplyDeleteshoelace untied. stopped. went to cardiac arrest for a minute. sun revived me. 3.4 miles.
ReplyDelete3.6 miles in the Spring!
ReplyDeleteRan from Winter St. Right on Summer St. Still searching for Spring in the dusk. But, finally, I made 4.7 miles!
ReplyDeleteYesterday I discovered Ivy Close. 4.5 miles.
ReplyDeleteDo I really belong on Puritan? 4.7 miles.
ReplyDeleteI am the RockRose. 5 miles!!!!!!
ReplyDeletekessel looked like vessel, so i took a chance. 4.6 miles.
ReplyDelete#624
ReplyDeleteDivision: 41
SexPlace: 290
Time: 1:04:48
Pace: 0:10:26
Running #10173
F/38
I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Correction -
ReplyDeleteNet time: 1:03:45
I rock :)