Tipsy! I don't know what it is--my current location or something else--but I can't see the picture at all! It's only showing me a big exclamation point...
CHEERS!...to the emergency exits & clean get-a-ways of our lives, Sis! ;) (I shutter to think where my life would be today if it weren't for some of the fire escapes in my life...fewwww!) Xo
indeed.. that solid thing is impermanent anyway... L'Chiam!
ReplyDeleteTipsy! I don't know what it is--my current location or something else--but I can't see the picture at all! It's only showing me a big exclamation point...
ReplyDeleteGlad you can see what I see. How splendid you are. More than punctuation, my dear O. :)
ReplyDeleteTo all good things remaining solid, EJ. xo
CHEERS!...to the emergency exits & clean get-a-ways of our lives, Sis! ;)
ReplyDelete(I shutter to think where my life would be today if it weren't for some of the fire escapes in my life...fewwww!) Xo