I found myself uttering these words to a fellow artist. It was the truest statement I've made in ages. Since Sandy came barreling through infecting everyone with cabin fever, not much else has mattered. New York was beaten badly. Her citizens have and continue to show a natural resilience when something larger than life strikes. I've joined in, making visits to my parents on the Island, work, a park, Mamita's, another park, a donation drop-off, and a volunteer center, but I've still got the fever. It's not about order or elections. It's inside, debilitating ideas. Barreling through my brain. Clearly, there's breath enough to blog, but I worry whatever ego exists is too damaged for the good stuff and the rest ends up crystallized dust.
![]() |
| Collodion wet plate by Tomi Ni © 2012 |
If nothing, then Occupy!

Interesting thoughts, beautifully written.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Anonymous. I never know for sure... :)
ReplyDelete