Wednesday, July 05, 2006

IndepenDANCE

My weekend was filled with so much dancing I thought my feet would grow some... feet & walk away refusing to carry the rest of me, so I'd simply collapse. It was either a death wish or some insane obsession to move freely. I danced Thursday evening at my cousin's salsa lesson. I persuaded him to meet friends at a lounge where I danced some more in my pumps and business suit. I danced on Saturday for flamenco class and again at a garden party under the Brooklyn stars. I danced on Monday for salsa and flamenco rehearsal. Later that night I went out again for some goth/new wave/punk/alternative dancing. I can't stop dancing even if today my feet have left the building.

4 comments:

  1. o/` She's a maniac, maaaaniac... o/`

    I'm totally jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's true, especially "on the floor"... and i dare say, i dance like i've never dance before every single time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's juicy and she's trouble
    She gets it to me good
    ........
    My baby moves at midnight
    goes right on till the dawn
    My woman takes me higher
    my woman keeps me warm

    What you doin' on your back aah
    What you doin'on your back aah!

    You should be dancing, yeah
    dancing, yeah
    You should be dancing, yeah
    You should be dancing, yeah
    You should be dancing, yeah
    You should be dancing, yeah
    You should be dancing, yeah

    ReplyDelete
  4. "You make it with some of these chicks, they think you gotta dance with them." - Tony Manero in Saturday Night Fever, 1977

    aw yeah

    ReplyDelete