Just a Libra trying to find balance in a bottle of wine.
James Spader is in my mailbox. Do you think if I let him out he'll wear that rolled up white blazer and turquois and sometimes pink shirt?
I just realized he was also in "2 Days in the Valley" - another great movie. Why isn't James Spader my boyfriend?
good for you! keep it up! Run Lola Run! (another great movie) You'll feel so good when you feel you can do it without running out of breath. See you at the 5k! you have 24 more days to train! pleeeeeenty of time. :))
Can you place James Spader or a cardboard cut out of James Spader in his Boston Legal suit (me like plump) at the finish line? Although, I'll be out of breath for a different reason... Heeeeyyyohhhhhh!!!
James Spader is in my mailbox. Do you think if I let him out he'll wear that rolled up white blazer and turquois and sometimes pink shirt?
ReplyDeleteI just realized he was also in "2 Days in the Valley" - another great movie. Why isn't James Spader my boyfriend?
ReplyDeletegood for you! keep it up! Run Lola Run! (another great movie) You'll feel so good when you feel you can do it without running out of breath.
ReplyDeleteSee you at the 5k! you have 24 more days to train! pleeeeeenty of time. :))
Can you place James Spader or a cardboard cut out of James Spader in his Boston Legal suit (me like plump) at the finish line? Although, I'll be out of breath for a different reason... Heeeeyyyohhhhhh!!!
ReplyDelete