Monday, February 26, 2007
Dear Soloman
Tonight, when we discussed Ecclesiastes and I heard myself say that the style in which it was written suits the randomness of life, or something to that affect, it hit me. What I think is random in mine is often caused by the patterns I fall into. And so with that in my mind, I'm thinking - of course, I should have hung up on R___. It was the right thing to do. Yes, it was immature. Hell (ha!), I'll never do it again 'cause it's just disrespectful and not me. But damn it, I'm going to "enjoy and be merry" with that one for a while. As for everything else, maybe I'd better shake things up a bit. Lay low. Toil. Drive to Montauk and finally use a real camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Randomness in the patterns? Or patterns in the randomness?
ReplyDeleteI think what's important is that you recognized that what you once thought was random is in fact a recurring theme and now you can start to break the pattern.
Hola MM! I was trying to say as little as possible, so pardon me if it doesn't make sense. Basically, I'm ok with what happened, I was as honest as one can be, & last night was just that realization.
ReplyDeleteNow it's just weariness from everything else. I need a break. I'm taking one soon.
eat, drink and be merry. that's my motto. hey... lets go to the tea house out east and you can use your real camera and capture the the blissful moment of me enjoying some crepes with lots of strawberries and whipped cream. :)
ReplyDeleteyes, i would really like that. i want to be as away from my new york as possible and i can't think of a better place then way out east... in new york... drinking tea... eating crepes.
ReplyDelete